Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Find a Chapter Member
Chapter Member Advanced Search
Share a File
Post a Message
Invoice & Receipt
Renew My Membership
Accounting and Tax Update
Oct 18, 2017 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (PT)
San Diego, CA
- Create an Account Here
- In order to register online for an event you are
required to login
- If you need to create a user account please start the process below.
Forgot your password
- After your user account is created, you can "
" with your new login credentials.
- Please Agree to the Terms of Service after logging in to begin using the Connection Café.
Dan Larson and Kyle Kamerlander
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
What will tax policy look like in a post-election administration? Is your business positioned for success to take full advantage of the available opportunities? This session will cover new tax policies, provide an overall tax update, discuss the necessary changes contractors must make to reduce their overall tax burden as well as cover an update to changes in the way we account for revenue and leases.
• Understand the latest tax issues relevant to contractors
• Identify strategies for reducing your company’s tax burden
• Understand recent tax updates and how to communicate them to relevant stakeholders
• Learn about new case laws that can affect your company
• Identify a variety of tax deferral tactics
• Understand upcoming changes to accounting for revenue and leases
• Basic overview of business transition methods
Earn 1.5 CPE Credits in the Field of Accounting.
This is a group-live program at the Basic level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
Who should attend?
Anyone is welcome to attend CFMA San Diego meetings, whether a member of CFMA or not. We encourage CPA’s, CFO’s, Controllers and finance professionals in the construction industry to attend this particular meeting.
For additional meeting details, download the meeting announcement here:
2017 Tax Update
Hotel Karlan a DoubleTree by Hilton
14455 Penasquitos Drive
San Diego, CA 92129
Download to Your Calendar
Mail payments to: CFMA C/O: H5 Networks
P.O. Box 710752
Santee, CA 92072
Construction Financial Management Association
San Diego Chapter
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic
Add a tag
User Tags may not contain the following characters: @ # $ & :