2014 Economic Update by Alan Nevin
Businesses world-wide are experiencing challenging market conditions that re-quire strategic vision to navigate out of the economic downturn. Take advantage of this opportunity to hear from Alan Nevin as he addresses the following topics:
- What’s the outlook for the San Diego employment and construction market?
- Should growth strategies be recalculated to reflect new realities?
- Is now the time to make major capital investments?
- What impact will recent insights have on company plans?
- What are companies doing to add or retain qualified talent as labor markets improve