Phased implementation of the ACA requirements has kept employers consistently busy over the last few years, but there is still more to come. This session will address the impending ACA reporting requirements, with a brief background and overview of the general requirements, and a focus on trickier reporting situations that will impact a large number of employers.
After attending this session you will:
• Understand how to report COBRA coverage, Mid-month hires and terminations, Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Union employees and retirees
• Explore how to properly report among multiple related entities
• Understand electronic distribution of individual/employee statements, 1094/5-C submission to the IRS, and how to best prepare to submit
• Discuss extensions and waivers
• Demonstrate what to do when you receive a letter from a state Exchange and how Pay or Play penalties will be assessed.
For more meeting details, download the meeting announcement here: ACA Reporting Requirements
San Diego Chapter