Bring the “Beach Fun” to Work
By Todd & Marsha Davis
The Fun Coach
OVERVIEW: Todd & Marsha Davis have been providing team building solutions for 30 years to Corporations, Non-Profits and Associations. They have discovered engagement solutions for organizations require the mind-set of “fun at and away from work”. Most people look forward to leaving work to engage in the recreation lifestyle they enjoy, but do they look forward to the meeting at work? This workshop will provide you with a unique process to help managers re-engage their teams through “fun at work” conversations. Teamwork requires people who want to show up to the meeting, and meetings need some fun to engage those attending. We aren’t talking about food, games and silly things, we are all about the engagement of the conversations at those meetings.
CONTENT: Your session will offer an interactive approach with the speakers on the content of why meetings are, or are NOT fun. We will teach a process that will guarantee more FUN at meetings through 100% engagement and contribution by the team members. Our program also shares statistics that C-suite executives should be concerned with to increase profitability and performance from managers with their functioning teams. “Functioning” requires a process to put the Fun back into conversations and consensus building.
- Discover simple solutions through a process guaranteed to engage people throughout your influence
- Solutions for managers to have more fun at work through a meeting process
- How to adapt your style to engage everyone with results
Earn 2 CPE Credits in the Field of Specialized Knowledge. This is a group-live program at the Basic level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
Todd and Marsha have built a business providing corporate team building, workshops and retreats sessions for the past 30 years. Todd teaches the values of recreation as a “wellness” approach to our emotional needs while Marsha helps participants Find Time, Invest Time and Share Time for improvement of the quality of life. Participants experience a realistic approach to work-life balance without stack ranking priorities and giving 100% to all areas of life.
- Spring Creek Host and Facilitators- 9 years
- Past CFMA National Conference Speakers
- Entrepreneur Business Owners – 35 years
- Todd Davis – Degree in Recreation & Leisure Services / Arizona State University
- Marsha Davis – Degree in Behavioral Studies / Southwestern College / 25 years basketball coach
- Todd & Marsha Davis – Faculty Staff at Local Colleges
- Todd Davis appointed Parks and Recreation Commissioner for the City of Scottsdale
- Past Board Member of Arizona Society of Association Executives
- 10 year volunteers for Scottsdale Memorial Hospital Golf Tournament
For additional information view the meeting announcement here
Please register by July 11, 2019.