Coronavirus ConundrumPresentation by: Alan Nevin
Acclaimed economist, demographer and futurist Alan Nevin will address the current dynamics of The corona virus effects on San Diego’s economy, including the construction industry and beyond. Who wins? Who loses? What’s the upside? What does it look like in 2021?
After this session attendees will be able to:
Earn 1.5 CPE
- Understand the ramifications of corona virus on the construction industry
- Analyze the construction industry in 2019 and 2020 and compare them
- Review the implications on the apartment and commercial real estate industries
- Know occupancy rates for apartments, hotels, retail, industrial and office space in the county
- Identify the recent trends in unemployment, nationally and locally
- Know the job losers and winners
- Identify both nationally and locally, businesses that are prospering in this economy
- Examine the outlook for the second half of 2020 and the first half of 2021
- Determine what you should be doing to ensure the continuing prosperity of your business
Credits in the Field of Specialized Knowledge & Applications. This is a group-live
program at the Basic level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required.Where?Zoom Webinar Sponsored by Hoop5 Networks:https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tBU4zUhXTFmK3ElevW6NvwAfter registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.When?Wednesday, October 14, 202012:00 PM to 1:30 PMWho should attend?Anyone is welcome to attend CFMA San Diego meetings, whether a member of CFMA or not. We encourage Department Managers, HR Managers and Principals to attend this particular meeting.Cost:Thanks to our ZOOM sponsor, this is a complimentary event open to CFMA members.Registration:Online Zoom registration is required to join the Zoom Webinar.